The TechEmpower Framework Benchmarks Documentation is under constant development. If something is missing or you see an error, submit an issue or pull request here.
Documentation is written using markdown syntax and can be previewed locally using mkdocs. We use readthedocs.org to automatically build and display documentation when anything is committed to our master branch.
You can see if the docs will properly build locally
before submitting a pull request by running
You can also see the error within your command line if the docs
aren't building properly. If you need more information on
readthedocs, see their documentation at
Contribute to the Documentation
The documentation is accessible through GitHub. If you find an error or believe something is missing, we would appreciate it if you submit an issue or pull request.
- Fork the documentation repository.
- Clone the new fork.
- Make additions or updates to the documentation.
- Optional - Use mkdocs
to preview your changes
mkdocs servein your command line. If there is an error building the docs locally, the error will be displayed within your command line.
- Double check your changes at 127.0.0.1:8000.
- Submit a pull request to master at TechEmpower/TFB-Documentation.
- Once your pull request is accepted, the site frameworkbenchmarks.rtfd.org will automatically be updated.
Quick-Start with mkdocs
- Clone our repository
virtualenv envto create a new virtualenv
pip install -r requirements.txtto install mkdocs
mkdocs serveto preview your changes