Adding a New Test
To create a new framework you can start the new test initialization wizard with the command:
This will walk you through the scaffolding process. You will still need to follow the steps in Additional Information below.
Adding a New Test Without the Installation Wizard
When adding a new framework or new test to an existing framework, please follow these steps:
- Add/Update a setup file.
- Add/Update a benchmark_config.json.
- Implement at least one test
(we'd be even happier with six completed tests). When creating a database test,
use the table/collection
hello_world. Our database setup scripts are stored inside the
config/folder if you need to see the database schema.
- Add/Update a README for your framework.
- Add/Update a README for your language.
- Make sure that any packages/dependencies you are using or any git source repositories you are pulling in are locked down to specific version numbers or releases.
- Add an entry for the framework test directory in
.travis.ymlif the framework is new to the benchmarks.
- Test your framework appropriately.
- When all tests are passing, submit a pull request following the pull request procedure.